Yamaha YTR-2335 Bb Trumpet
Get The Best Deal
See Special Price
The Yamaha YTR-2335 offers many of the features you would find on a professional trumpet at a student trumpet price. A professional style bell and bore size are just some of the features that make this the ideal model for beginning students.
- The precise fit between valve casings and pistons after honing means no air leakage.
- Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell
- A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
Nickel silver at stress points
- Nickel silver is a very strong material, and when used at stress points, makes the instrument far more durable.
Delrin one-piece valve guides
- Delrin one-piece valve guides are durable and quieter than metal valve guides.
First valve slide thumb hook assists in intonation.
- Standard Bb Trumpet
- Bore- ML 0.459″
- Bell Diameter 4 7/8″
- Yellow Brass Body and Bell
- Includes Deluxe Case and 7C Mouthpiece